From the moment you have a Mapwize map available for your venue, setting up an iPad or Android Tablet to offer wayfinding to your visitors is really easy.
- Download the free Mapwize Kiosk app from the App Store or Google Play
- Log in to the app by using your Mapwize account. Note that you need to have editing permission on the venue map.
- Select the venue where the iPad will be installed
- Use an existing kiosk configuration or create a new configuration
- Position the iPad on the map and rotate the map to set the iPad orientation
- Define the default view that will be displayed at launch and after 30 seconds of inactivity.
- And that's it. All venue data will be downloaded to enable offline use, and when that's done, you're all set.
On the iPad, you can use the "Guided Access" mode to block the iPad on the kiosk app. View the Guided Access mode documentation.