From the moment you have a Mapwize map available for your venue, setting up an iPad to offer wayfinding to your visitors is really easy.
- Download the free Mapwize Kiosk app from the App Store
- Log in in the app using your Mapwize account. Note that you need to have editing permission on the venue map.
- Select the venue where the iPad will be installed
- Use an existing kiosk configuration or create a new configuration
- Position the iPad on the map and rotate the map to set the iPad orientation
- Define the default view that will be displayed at launch and after 30 seconds of inactivity.
- And that's it. All venue data will be downloaded to enable offline use, and when that's done, you're all set.
You can use the "Guided Access" mode on the iPad to block the iPad on the kiosk app. View the Guided Access mode documentation.